Часть 7. У тебя есть домашнее животное?
У тебя есть домашний зоопарк?
с. 32 - 34
Упражнение 1, с. 32
1. Vocabulary. Hugh’s family has got a small zoo at home.
1) What do they look after?
a turtle - черепаха
a hamster - хомяк
a guinea pig - морская свинка
plants - растения
flowers - цветы
to water the flowers - поливать цветы
to water the plants - поливать растения
to feed the animals - кормить животных
to wash the animals - мыть животных
to clean the cages - чистить клетки
to walk a dog - гулять с собакой
to look after - присматривать, заботиться
2) Hugh and his relatives work a lot at the zoo. Yow do they look after the plants and animals?
Упражнение 2, с. 33
2. Vocabulary. What did Hugh and his parents do at their home zoo on Sunday? Activity Book ex. 1.
Упражнение 3, с. 33
1) What do Kirk and his friends do at the school zoo?
The children look after the animals and the plants.
Mel cleans the cage.
Sam walks the puppies.
Tom washes the dog.
Kirk feeds the hamster and the turtle.
Kirk feeds the guinea pig.
Grace waters the flowers.
2) What else do the children do at the zoo?
Текст для аудирования:
Hello, I am Kirk. I like our school zoo. We look after the animals and the plants. Mel always cleans the cages. She sometimes feeds the animals. Sam walks the puppies every day. Tom washes the dog on Sundays and he walks the dog every day. I feed the hamster, the guinea pig and the turtle every day. They are my favourite animals. And Grace likes plants. She always waters the flowers. They are beautiful!
Упражнение 4, с. 34
4. Role play. Hugh and his classmate are talking about their pets.
— Has your grandma got a pet?
— Yes, she has. She has got a pet.
Упражнение 5, с. 34
5. What animals can be pets? (AB ex. 2)
Упражнение 6, с. 34
6. All about me. "My happy pet.", Reader ex. 1, Learning to Learn, note No. 2.